In this article, I will explain How to Load data from multiple tables (6 Tables) into single table by using SSIS.
• The solution of the above problem by using Execute SQL Task, Foreach Loop Container, Script Task and Data Flow Task as follows.
• First you create three variables with default values (Scope-Package level).
• Using Execute SQL Task to get the table names from database and stored that information into variable [@Tablenames].
• Foreach Loop Container is used to get single table name at a time and stored into variable [@Sourcename].
• Script Task is used to create the Query and stored into variable [@ConnectionQuery].
• By using Dataflow Task to get data from Database and stored into Destination table.
Note: The Source 6 tables and Destination table contains same structure.
Let me know what you think about this article.